×

25个关于爱情的习语及其含义!

冯美云 冯美云 发表于2023-08-25 17:25:47 浏览9777 评论0

抢沙发发表评论

每当我思考我们为什么存在于这个星球上时,我能想到的最好答案就是彼此相爱。爱情是迄今为止我们能够体验到的最美丽、最令人兴奋和最令人震撼的情感。
它有起有落 - 它可以抬升你,也可以让你沮丧。它可能使你成为世界上最幸福的人,也可能让你陷入地狱。无论如何,我们都需要有人去爱。
在这篇文章中,我们将为您介绍一些关于爱情的常见英语习语,您在谈论这种美妙情感时可能会用到。

image.png

1. FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEBODY
开始对某人产生爱意
I think I’m falling in love with my best friend. What should I do?
我想我正在爱上我的最好朋友。我该怎么办?
2. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
第一次见到某人就爱上他们
My wife and I met at a party. It was love at first sight.
我和妻子是在一个派对上认识的。我们一见钟情。
3. BE AN ITEM
两个人在进行浪漫关系时会被称为是一对儿
I didn’t know Chris and Sue were an item. They didn’t even look at each other at dinner.
我不知道克里斯和苏是一对。他们在晚餐时甚至没有看对方一眼。
4. MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN
两人关系很好,因为彼此互补
Do you think Matt and Amanda will get married?
你觉得马特和阿曼达会结婚吗?
I hope they will. They’re a match made in heaven.
我希望他们会。他们是天作之合。
5. BE HEAD OVER HEELS (IN LOVE)
非常爱某人
Look at them. They’re head over heels in love with each other.
看看他们。他们深陷爱河。

6. BE LOVEY-DOVEY
在公共场合通过不断亲吻和拥抱来表达爱意
I don’t want to go out with Jenny and David. They’re so lovey-dovey, I just can’t stand it.
我不想和詹妮和大卫一起出去。他们太过于亲昵了,我简直受不了。

image.png

7. HAVE THE HOTS FOR SOMEBODY
认为某人极具吸引力
Nadine has the hots for the new apprentice. I wouldn’t be surprised if she asked him out.
娜迪娜对新学徒有好感。如果她约他出去,我一点也不会感到惊讶。
8. PUPPY LOVE
青少年时期的短暂爱情
My son is only twelve, but he’s already in love. Isn’t it a bit too early?
我儿子只有十二岁,但他已经坠入爱河。这太早了吗?
Don’t worry, it’s only puppy love. It won’t last.
不用担心,那只是少年之爱。不会持续太久。
9. DOUBLE DATE
两对夫妻一起约会
I’m so glad you and Tom’s brother are an item. From now on we can go on double-dates.
我很高兴你和汤姆的兄弟在一起。从现在开始我们可以一起双人约会。
10. ON THE ROCKS
如果一段关系出现问题,我们可能会说它处于危机之中
I wonder if they will call off the wedding. Their relationship seems to be on the rocks.
我想知道他们会不会取消婚礼。他们的关系似乎岌岌可危。
11. LOVE RAT
指对伴侣不忠的人
Don’t even think about asking Jane out. How could you look your wife in the eye? Don’t be a love rat.
别想约简出去。你怎么能直视你的妻子?别做色鬼。
12. POP THE QUESTION
向某人求婚
So, did Ben pop the question last night?
那么,本昨晚有求婚吗?
No, he didn’t. He just took me out for dinner and that’s all.
没有,他没有。他只是带我出去吃了顿饭而已。
13. TIE THE KNOT
结婚
When are you and Jenny going to tie the knot?
你和詹妮什么时候要结婚?
This year, but we haven’t set a date yet.
今年,但我们还没有确定日期。
14. BLIND DATE
两个从未见过面的人一起约会
My sister keeps organising blind dates for me. She’d just love to fix me up with someone.
我妹妹一直在为我安排相亲。她肯定喜欢给我撮合对象。

15. FIX SOMEBODY UP (WITH SOMEBODY)
为某人找到一个浪漫的伴侣
I’m not going to the party unless you promise me you won’t try to fix me up with another friend of yours.
除非你答应我不再试图给我介绍你的另一个朋友,否则我不会去参加这个聚会。
16. THOSE THREE LITTLE WORDS
我爱你(是的,正好是三个单词)
I think he loves me, but he hasn’t said those three little words yet.
我想他爱我,但他还没有说出那三个小单词。
17. WALK OUT ON SOMEBODY
离开你的伴侣并结束关系
You’re the second men to walk out on me. I won’t let it happen ever again.
你是第二个离开我的人。我不会再让这种事发生。
18. LEAVE SOMEBODY AT THE ALTAR
决定在婚礼前不与某人结婚
I’ve just met my ex-boyfriend. I think I still have feelings for him.
我刚刚见到了我的前男友。我想我仍然对他有感觉。
But you’re about to get married to John. Are you going to leave him at the altar?
但你正准备嫁给约翰。你会在祭坛上抛弃他吗?
19. BREAK UP/ SPLIT UP (WITH SOMEBODY)
结束关系
Have you heard? Marian and Joseph have split up. I wonder what went wrong. They were so good together.
你听说了吗?玛丽安和约瑟夫分手了。不知道出了什么问题。他们本来那么合适。
20. KISS AND MAKE UP
争吵后和好
Our relationship is like a roller-coaster ride. We fight nearly every day, but then we always kiss and make up.
我们的关系就像过山车。我们几乎每天都吵架,但然后我们总是和好如初。
21. Madly in love
对某人深深地或极度地爱着
They are madly in love, they love and trust each other and will always be loyal to one another.
他们深深相爱,彼此相爱和信任,并将永远忠诚于彼此。
22. Make love
一种浪漫地称呼性交
They made love for the first time.
他们第一次做爱。
23. No love lost between
两个人之间存在相互的敌意
There is no love lost between the two colleagues, they have never liked each other.
两位同事之间没有情感,他们从未互相喜欢过。
24. For love nor money
这个习语意味着一个人无论得到什么样的报酬都不会做某事
I won’t sell this house, it is my family home. It has been in the family for decades! I won’t sell it for love nor money, there is nothing that you can say or do that will change my mind.
我不会卖这房子,这是我的家。它在家族中已经有几十年了!无论你说什么或做什么,我都不会用爱情或金钱来改变主意。
25. Blinded by love
当一个人如此疯狂地爱上某人,以至于他们看不到这个人的缺点或负面特征
She is so blinded by love that she can’t see him for who he truly is. He is not a good person, he is rude and disrespectful to everyone around him, including her.
她被爱情蒙蔽,以至于她无法看清他的真实面貌。他不是一个好人,他对周围的每个人,包括她,都很粗鲁和不尊重。

群贤毕至

访客