×

Good vs Well. 简单易懂的理解要点的快速技巧

冯美云 冯美云 发表于2023-08-28 15:04:38 浏览3211 评论0

抢沙发发表评论

Good通常是形容词(修饰名词),而well是副词(修饰动词、形容词和其他副词)。让我们通过例子来看看我在谈论什么:

– There are two good restaurants in our street.
- 我们街上有两家好餐厅。
– We saw a very good film last night.
- 昨晚我们看了一部非常好的电影。
– My mobile phone is rather old, but it’s still good.
- 我的手机有点旧,但还是不错的。
– Did you have a good time in Paris?
- 你在巴黎玩得开心吗?
– She doesn’t play tennis, but she can swim well.
- 她不打网球,但她游泳游得很好。
– The actors played very well at the theatre last night.
- 演员们昨晚在剧院演得很好。
– You will be promoted if you do your work well.
- 如果你工作做得好,你会得到晋升。
– The reception was very well organized.
- 接待工作安排得很好。

image.png

Good通常在像be、seem、feel、taste、smell、sound 或 appear这样的连系动词后使用,以表达状态、条件或质量:

– I feel good.
- 我感觉不错。
– The soup tastes good.
- 这汤尝起来很好。
– This idea sounds very good.
- 这个想法听起来很不错。


image.png


而well则更常用于行动动词:

– She plays the piano well.
- 她弹钢琴弹得很好。
– They sang very well at the concert last night.
- 他们昨晚在音乐会上唱得很好。
– Thanks to my new glasses, I see well.
- 多亏了我的新眼镜,我看得很清楚。
As an answer to the question ‘How are you?’, both good and well can be used, but their meaning is different:
作为回答“你好吗?”的问题,good和well都可以使用,但它们的含义是不同的:
– I’m well, I feel well = I’m in good health.
- 我很好,我感觉不错 = 我身体很好。
– I’m good, I feel good = I’m happy and everything is fine. (‘I’m good’ is very informal in this meaning and less frequently used)
- 我好,我感觉良好 = 我很开心,一切都很好。(在这个意义上,“我好”非常非正式,使用频率较低。)

群贤毕至

访客